Wednesday 8 July 2015

Review : TonyMoly - I'm Real Mask Sheet



First of all, i really like to thank to a great girl out there, Tammy Lim for delivering me those fantastic and great mask although you are super busy with your stuff.

HIGH LIGHTS OF I'M REAL MASK SHEET
  • The mask is made with 1 layer of pulp and sandwiched with 2 layers of Rayon
  • Do contain 1,000 ppm of real ingredient [ means 0.001g per litre ] very little =(
  • 5 NO ADDED. Free from Paraben, Talc, Benzophenon, Triethanol and Tar Colouring
The volume of essence in each of the mask is 21ml per sheet/pack. Quite lot for me, i still have extra juice after applying the mask on my face with. The fit and cutting of the mask is pretty good on me.[I have a big forehead, it dosn't cover all of my forehead, but is ok] The usage instruction is same written at the back of the package. '' Tear open and apply on face, leave for 20-30 minutes and then remove''. 

My way, I prefer to clean up my face with a face washer, tone it with my toner then only ill apply the mask on me. After 30 minute, ill remove the mask and pat my face to let the essence absorb more into my skin till all the essence is dried out and sticky then ill wash out the stickiness out only with warm water. After the rince off, ill apply my night essence.[ Normally ill use sheet mask on night time, before sleep]

This is how the mask packaging look like. Ill do a review 1 by 1 soon.

.~.~.~.~.
SEAWEED MASK SHEET - SKIN PURIFYING



 Seaweed mask makes skin look bright and radiant with freshness of the sea
.~.~.~.~.

TOMATO MASK SHEET - RADIANCE



Tomato mask makes rough skin look smooth and radiant.
~.~.~.~.

POMEGRANATE MASK SHEET - ELASTICITY



Pomegranate mask firms up sagging skin
~.~.~.~.

RICE MASK SHEET - CLEAR SKIN



Rice mask makes dull skin look radiant and glowing
~.~.~.~.

LEMON MASK SHEET - BRIGHTENING



Lemon mask makes dull and dark skin look radiant
~.~.~.~.

BROCCOLI MASK SHEET - VITALITY



Broccoli mask provides vitalizing energy to tired skin
~.~.~.~.

MAKGEOLLI SHEET MASK - SKIN PURIFYING



Makgeolli mask makes uneven skin tone look radiant and glowing
~.~.~.~.

TEA TREE MASK SHEET - SKIN SOOTHING



Tea tree mask gets rid of uneven skin tone
~.~.~.~.

ALOE MASK SHEET - MOISTURIZING



Aloe mask moisture dry skin
~.~.~.~.

RED WINE MASK SHEET - PORE CARE



Red wine mask tightens uneven skin texture with enlarged pores
~.~.~.~.

In total, i had 10 out of 11 mask this series have. Avocado is not in my purchase and i had visited their shop at Berjaya TImes Square KL. They are selling the mask for RM8.90 per sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger